Almost anyone can muster up enough willpower (usually with an event on the horizon) to start a new plan and take off a few pounds simply because they set their mind to it.
Where it gets fun is helping my clients transform their belief in what is possible in this beautiful life:
- To help them find out what it feels like to keep moving forward after they think they “failed” again.
- To help them believe they actually can set a positive healthy example for their children.
- To drop the all or nothing, “dieting or binging” thinking.
- To let go of the fear of gaining it right back and focus on how amazing they feel.
- To show their family that they, themselves, are worthy of greatness and, in turn, that their family is, too.
- To help them learn what it is like to live in a strong healthy body.
- To watch them start to play full out in life because they quit hiding behind the veil of extra weight.
In short, it’s my job to help my clients change who they are on the inside and then the outside naturally follows along.
What they don’t need is another one-size-fits-all plan destined to fail from the beginning because it neglects to help them change their beliefs.
When you work with me, I hand you the exact “diet” that helped my client, Alana, lose 60 lbs. in 4 months. Like Alana, you’ll drop weight faster than you’ve ever dreamed possible.
But I’d be doing you a terrible disservice if that was all I gave you because the perfect diet can’t eliminate emotional drivers of overeating any more than you can expect emotional eating work to override hormonal or dietary drivers to overeat.
Both have to be in balance for sustainable lasting weight loss, and that’s what makes my Wild Woman Weight Loss program unique.
We combine the insane weight loss that comes from metabolic healing when we follow the Keto Bio Blueprint with the Keto Mind Method to literally give you a Food/Brain Makeover.
I’m thankful for my struggle because it led me to a real solution. Because of my struggle, I’m now able to truly help others instead of just being another “guru” that doesn’t get it at all.
I look forward to helping you crash right through those limiting beliefs, my dear. I absolutely believe in you! Jump over here and get on the VIP list for when the Wild Woman program opens next. You’ll be the first to know when I open the doors.